CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

a perfect family

its hard to find a perfect house that has a complete family,
bonding together, sharing everything and most of all praying together,
weather you have the biggest house, weather you have a glamorous living but its not the material things that counts, its the time and love you have together,
family day..
i think about it as not a bonding with friends but its about bonding with family but for me how could i bond with my family when my family is just my mother,
i was a little child when my father was in Kuwait,
after that whenever the school has a family day i get use to it that me and my mother always bonds,but still theirs that emptiness i really wonder how it would make me happy even though my father is not here...

0 comments: